Friday, October 19, 2012

Inspired.....

Tonight, Manny is working. It shouldn't shock anyone. It's part of being a musician. You work almost every weekend, night, and holiday. I'm still not used to it. But I'm getting better.

I guess I could have met up with some of my friends. You know, we all share the same schedule. Our hombres work, we stay home. Wondering how to pass the weekend. Looking forward to Monday morning, the way most look forward to Friday night. :)

Instead, I'm curled up on our couch. With a bowl of my favorite ice cream. Tin roof by the way. :) And episode of 'International Mysteries' is on. I'm catching up on my favorite blogs. All of which, is making me smile. But I know, I should be doing some last minute wedding stuff. Tonight, I just don't have it in me. But I am enjoying 'Blogland' very much!!

Part of which, is because I'm reading a ton of 'Fashion Blogs' tonight. One of my favorites, is xoxo, Trina. Yes, she is a doll! And I do love her style. Something this thirty something can relate to. :) And after tonight's post, I have a little shopping list going on.


Oh yes! Manny might just regret, his full day of work manana! Because I want to recreate Trina's look. Perfect for our Fall weather.....it's still incredibly hot here. Target is calling my name! Sweet heaven, if I wasn't in my pjs right this minute, I'd be strolling through Target. Looking for these pieces! What are you doing on this Friday night??

No comments: