Monday, October 22, 2012

I NEED Some!!

Pretty sure, most people know, I'm not too great in the cocina. I try. I really do. But it's definitely not my forte.

There is just something about Fall, that makes me crave warm, homemade food.....in my belly. No lie! I dream of soups, stews, roasts, fresh bread, and all things in those categories.

On top of warm, comfort food, I crave sweets. All. the. time. Right now, it's a little ridiculous, just how much I want homemade, baked goods. It's really not good, that Chiquitita is out of town. Come home please!!

On Friday, I was doing this marathon of blog reading. Finding new blogs. Enjoying old ones. Then I found this lovely recipe. All I could think about, were these bars. I even went out and bought all the ingredients!!


I'm 100% certain, that I've said this before. I'm sorta in love with Mix and Match Mama. Shay has some good recipes. I MUST make these bars. Wedding diet or not. I NEED these in my life. ASAP!! Mostly because, they just shout Fall to me. :)

On another note, Manny and I seem to be buried in wedding stuff. Less than 2 weeks until our big day!! And I certainly can't believe it. We've been looking forward to this day, for an awfully long time. Now we're just trying to enjoy every minute.

No comments: